that is close to where we live...if I have time I might try to make it!
Wish it were closer to me ~ I'd love to go to it!!
How was your garage sale? I ended up not going to far from home...I got stranded at the car wash...so that is how my day was Saturday...sorry! Anyways...George came to the rescue-LOL. He is getting pretty good at fixing our car problems. Have a great week!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that is close to where we live...if I have time I might try to make it!
Wish it were closer to me ~ I'd love to go to it!!
How was your garage sale? I ended up not going to far from home...I got stranded at the car wash...so that is how my day was Saturday...sorry! Anyways...George came to the rescue-LOL. He is getting pretty good at fixing our car problems.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment