Saturday, January 12, 2008

The "Perfect" Picture

Getting the "Perfect" Picture of Duston in his new coat!

Smile!


Lift your head up a little.Noooooo, Not THAT Far, put it down!


AAAAAAA!!!

Now look STraiGHT Ahead!


Awww, Dust, you looked down right when it flashed!
Like This, Mom???!!
Posted by Picasa

I have been too Busy to post anything lately, but I have been wanting to post the normal progression of trying to get a "Good" picture of Duston. He is such a GOof Balll!! :-) LOL

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is great!!!! I love it!!! He is just too cute! Michelle J

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to get good pictures isn't it? About the farmshow. Sorry about your luck. You'll have to head to PA in January. It sure was fun to go again. You wouldn't have been disappointed.... it smelled like a barn in there.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Gayle said...

He is so cute! We love him!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna,
This is Cindy Mahone, from your Mom and Dad's church.
I found your blog thro' Jeff n Becky's blog. Just wanted to say hello. I was also wondering if "Kristin" listed on under the names on your blog is your sis-in-law? I couldn't see her blog because she has it set by invitation only. I'd love to get in touch with her. Could you give her my blog address: www.mtnesterz.blogspot.com
Thanks Deanna!