O.K. 7 Things about myself
1. I attend the best Church in the U.S. of A., Christian Nation Church with a Wonderful Pastor & Wife, Carl & Gayle Eisenhart!! This Church & Pastor's Scriptural ministry have molded us into who we are today, by the grace & enabling of God! Also, we have the SWEETEST & DEAREST missionary Family serving in Columbia, the Dickinson's (Heather & Sis. E. tagged me, so I had to start with them in # 1 :-)
2. I had scars on my thighs until I was 12 yrs. old from a Maniac Rooster that hated me & chased me around the yard until he knocked me down & pecked my legs to pieces. After he was beheaded he jumped out of the butcher hole & chased me.... headless! (This is not a joke, it happened for real :-!
3. I graduated from GBS with a 5 yr. Bachelors in Music Education.
4. I love playing the alto sax, but am praying for a new ADULT sax. The one I play now is a beginner's saxophone :-/
5. I was born in Nassau, Bahamas.
6. I lived in North Andros, Bahamas until I was 5.
7. I have traveled to North Andros, Nassau & Grand Bahamas; Singapore; Taiwan; Hong Kong; Guam; Philippines; New Zealand; Australia; Papua New Guinea; England; Great Britain; Scotland; Ireland; Canada; Hawaii; Alaska(unfortunately, we weren't able to leave the airport); & many of the United States.
That's All Folks!
I tag
1. my sister-in-law, Becky, http://snakesnailsbuttonsnbows.blogspot.com/
2. Erin http://www.thomas-erin-enyart.blogspot.com/
3. Margaret http://cincymarge.blogspot.com/
4. Dawn http://dtstinebrickner.blogspot.com/
5. Tim http://calhounfamilyandfriends.blogspot.com/
6. Phillip http://www.achristianblogs.blogspot.com/
7. Caleb http://calebruski.blogspot.com/
6 comments:
Deanna,
Thanks for the wonderful things you said we think you all are the the greatest! There is only one problem I think Heather Tagged you first. :) Love ya!
Hi Rob & Deanna,
I was checking out the Hobe Sound alumni website, and one link led to another until I recognized your names! Nice site you have here. I'll check out more when I have time (I'm on my lunch break).
Your cousin,
Loren
Dee,
I can't do tag this week.... Maybe next.
PS Loren we got word of your site. You have talent when it comes to photography!!! JJ showed it to me. He really enjoyed the neat pictures.
Becky
Deanna,
You are a sweetheart, thanks for your sweet comments about us in your #1 of your 7 things about you. I enjoyed reading all 7 things. I cannot believe what that rooster did to you, and even chasing you around headless!! HELP!
We love y'all!
Heather
Hi Becky,
How's the old guy? Does he need something to do for, oh, say the next 3 months? :)
Hey Deanna
I just realized I was tag. I dont get on here much, but need to post more often. How are you all doing? Thanks for posting on my blog.
Post a Comment