Monday, May 21, 2007

Perfect Relaxing, Rejuvenating Weekend

Went down to a beautiful camp in Kentucky on Thurs. evening. Kids so excited!, watching Daddy set up our tents.

Our woodsman bringing us some wood for our fire from his hard labor getting firewood in his camp. :-}
Sean loving the outdoors & ...........his toes.
Dusti "experiencing" the neat adventures in the woods.
Grammy & Sean just chillin' by the fire.
Carl & Janie and family enjoying their newly acquired boat.
Taking an exhilarating ride in a boat on the lake.
Sean woke up in the early hours of the morning and went exploring while the kids & I slept! So much for the new can of formula I just bought :-) Caught ya Duston!
Playing "Slammwich"
Rob is splashing the kids with big rocks.
Caleb was soaked & loved every minute :-}

Beautiful Lake! Beautiful Lady at the Lake!
Soakin' up some sun
2 Very Handsome Men
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Playing real hard the last evening.
Heading for HOME!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a nice weekend! I enjoyed seeing all your pictures. Your kids are just too cute!

Gayle said...

We had a great time with you all!
Your pictures are great!
I think we left just in time for the skunk invasion! Pastor said they got in the food tent up on the table and in all the leftovers:)
Love,
Grammy

Misty said...

Looks like a great weekend! We miss camping, not much fun by yourself with 3 little ones.....

The kids look like they really enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

You're pics turned out great! Love the one of Dusti upside down. We'll have to do it again sometime. We had a great time with you guys!
Love,
Janie

The Dickinsons said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Thanks for sharing the great pics with us. Miss you all, Phillip

The Dickinsons said...

ADORABLE, NEAT, FUN Pics...thanks for posting them. Our girls are DYING to go camping...but it's not really safe to do it here, unless we do it in our tinsy, winsy back yard...but someday in the USA we'll do it again. Looks like y'all had a Blast! =)
Yes, they're are TONS of bikes for sale here, so we'll look into getting Noah one later...not sure of the price...probably around $35.00 or so for a small to med. sized bike with training wheels. Noah's been praying, and I told him that I know God is going to answer prayer...but I think He'll answer prayer AFTER the expense of Sarah's kindergarten graduation. =)
So glad that y'all got to go camping...and are attending the GREAT CNC and staying true to Jesus. That makes us SOOO HAPPY!

We love y'all,
Heather =)

sarahmfry said...

Oh MAN - you're making me jealous!!! What I wouldn't give for a weekend out in the woods and on the lake. Ours is coming up in a couple weeks!

Lanee M. said...

Deanna,
Just found your blog! Your campout looks like so much fun! We love to camp, haven't done much yet since laying on the ground in my condition (8 1/2 mo preg) doesn't appeal to me right now. :)
But will be going after the baby is born, already have a camping trip scheduled for September.
Nice to see your family, Kids are Adorable!
Lanee'

The Dickinsons said...

Hey girl...No, Phillip has not started drawing our kids yet...but your comment got him to thinking about it, and his comment was, "That would be a neat project to do!" ....Then,... "But, I want to wait and see if God gives us anymore children!" ;) I'd LOVE for him to do a picture of the kids. He's soo talented...and like you said, JUST HAS SOOO MUCH TIME TO KILL! HA!!

Love ya'll,
Heather =)