Kiana & Dusti in the play area at CFA. Kelly Becker babysits for me while I work in the office.
Kiana in the slide.
A frog that we found this evening while Daddy was on the porch grilling chicken for salad.
All three enjoying the beautiful spring evening in the lush grass.
Kiana picked some flowers from my flower bed for Daddy when he got home from work.
So...goes another day in the life........................ :-)
5 comments:
Hi Deanna! Just found your blog and have enjoyed "catching up" with you. Your children are adorable!
Cute pictures!
Love,
Grammy
Hey Duston, Sean, and Kieona Zach, Emily and Anna said hi!!! You all look so cute!!!
Hey Deanna,
I found your blog from Janie's! Funny thing, I was just talking about your family with your cousin Anthony at church (it was good I promise!) It brought back lots of good memories for me....
Your kiddo's are cuties! It was great catching up on your family. I finally starting blogging if you want to check it out.
Misty
Deanna,
Cute kids!!! Love the pics. See ya soon!
Post a Comment